The queen of Instagram recently shared her Stormi-approved chocolate chip cookie recipe on her Insta stories and the internet collectively agreed that the final result looked absolutely divine. Kylie’s secret for decadent gooey chocolate chip cookies? Two different types of chocolate chips! Check out the full recipe below:
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175° C.
2. Mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Once smooth, add eggs to the butter mixture and blend on low.
5. Gradually add flour mixture in.
6. Once blended, add chocolate chips to the mixture and blend again.
7. Place the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
8. Bake tablespoon-sized balls of dough for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on a baking rack and enjoy!
Using an electric blender will give you a perfectly whipped cookie dough that simply can’t be achieved when mixing by hand. Kylie used a KitchenAid blender, which you can currently find on sale below:
Happy baking, everyone!!